}

2 January 1991

Calmness

  • Effortless in mind and body, I nurture an inmost calm in all I do
    I flow with the journey, letting it unfold with time
    I act where I choose, then allow all to flow
    I am relaxed and centred, letting nothing phase me
    Rush not, I take my time. Strive not, I let it happen. Grasp not, I let go.
    I live a relaxed stroll drinking in all the beauty and fun around me.
    Supported below, each movement is a chance to release.
  • Wherever I go in the midst of movement and activity, I carry my stillness with me. Deepak Chopra
  • Practice being the eye of the storm. Commit to being the one person in the room who is an example of peace and calm. All it takes is intention and practice. Richard Carlson
  • You have a choice how you respond to life. Turn your melodrama into a mellow drama. Richard Carlson
  • Be happy where you are. There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. Richard Carlson
  • During crisis or stress, remember that 100 years from now we will all be gone from this planet. Richard Carlson
  • Life just is. You have to flow with it. Give yourself to the moment. Let it happen. Governor Gerry Brown
  • No matter how dire the situation, keep your cool. Life's Little Instruction Book
  • To have it all, Let it all go
  • Time deals gently only with those who take it gently. Anatole France
  • Count to ten. When you feel yourself getting angry or stressed, take a deep inhalation and relax your body. Count from one to ten, breathing and relaxing each time. Richard Carlson

0 comments:

Clicky