}

1 January 1991

Creating with love and passion

Creating according to my purpose
  • I make a list of my unique talents. Then I list all the things I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I express my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as the life of others. Deepak Chopra
  • What makes life dreary is the want of motive. (George Eliot)

Doing what I love
  • Find something you love to do, and you'll never have to work another day in your life. Harvey Mackay
  • The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play. - Arnold Toynbee
  • Do what you love. Do what makes your heart sing. And never do it for the money. Don't go to work to make money, go to work to spread joy. Marianne Williamson
  • Work is love made visible. Kahlil Gibran
  • '…we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make" - J.R.R. Tolkien, Fellowship of the Ring.
  • Go ahead and do what you love to do. Do nothing else! You have so little time. How can you think of wasting a single moment doing something for a living you don't like to do. That is not a living, that is dying! N. D. Walsch
  • I don't care what you do for a living. If you love it, you re a success. George Burns
  • To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work. Sister Mary Lauretta
  • No man is a failure who is enjoying life. William Feather
  • What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. (Bob Dylan)
  • The best career advice to give to the young is, "Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it." (Katharine Whitehorn)

Enthusiasm and passion
  • Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. R.W. Emerson
  • Throw your heart out in front of you and run ahead to catch it. (Arab proverb)

0 comments:

Clicky