}

3 July 2004

Abba mania

We met up with work colleagues on Friday night to have a barbecue. Matts and Maria, have a huge flat screen television with a dozen music channels alone. One of the channels was playing Abba's greatest hits. Being a party of mostly Swedes, this caused enormous excitement and everyone table boogied to the music with the volume turned to super high (poor neighbours - there's nothing quite like Dancing Queen if you're trying to sleep...)

It was interesting seeing all the old Abba videos, especially since I used tho have a mega crush on Agnetha (the blonde one!!) when I was young. In fact, she was the first crush I ever had. My second was Olivia Hussey who I saw in Romeo and Juliet. The fact that you got to see her topless for just a second (a long second thanks to the joys of the remote) really blew my little mind. Ah the joys of innocent youth!


0 comments:

Clicky