}

4 July 2004

Welcome to Treasure Trove!

You’ll see this blog is now not just a blog, it’s grown up and become a full site!

When I started blogging two months ago, I wanted to add some stuff to the layout. So I ventured into the program code. And found it wasn’t too hard… Emboldened by my small success, I thought why not build a site. It has after all, been a life goal of mine for a while now. We even had Dreamweaver at work, though I didn’t have a clue how to use it until now.

It’s been a fun project. I am useless at colours & design so I decided to make it look like the blog. A more seamless experience – and saves me the embarrassment of torturing you with clashing colours! If you don't like the colour scheme, you can blame the chaps at Stop Design.

Content is always the hardest part – but I’ve been collecting quotes and one liners for years so thought I’d share those with you. Plus some personal stuff – my personal mission statement, my passions, and some writings. After all, life’s too short not to share yourself with the ones you love and I very much doubt anyone else will be coming here.

So browse around! Start at home for an overview or use the navigation above to get around. Enjoy… I’m hooked so no doubt I’ll be adding things as time goes by…

0 comments:

Clicky