}

18 September 2004

Gothenberg

Off to Gothenberg on Wednesay and Thursday. I was rather busy so no time for siteseeing, although I was here over 30 times last year so did't mind too much. I was upgraded in my hotel (they said it wsas beacause I am a preferred customer but I think they ran out of normal rooms...) to a palacial suite with three rooms and two TV's. Did't get too much time to enjoy it tho - just a place to crash.


I met up with some friends from work after a busy day in Gothenberg. THta's Caroline you can see in the doorway, looking smashing in the red coat against the blue door. Smaka is famous for it's Swedish meatballs and the food was great as always.




2 comments:

Mum said...

We adored Stockholm - what a pity you could not get a transfer there! We thought it was beautiful and wished we had had longer.

Mum said...

welcome home, mum!

Clicky