}

29 November 2004

Fun with Caroline in Gothenberg

Ally joined me later in the week so she could see Gothenberg. We then stayed the weekend with Caroline and Niklas which was lots of fun. One of our outings was Liseberg. Millions of Xmas lights in the trees makes Liseberg a very beautiful place. It also has an open air ice rink which is very romantic. I've wanted to bring Ally here for ages now, since I visted a year ago. Unfortunately it was pouring with rain so we didn't get to skate but it was beautiful nonetheless.



Pictutre of Ally and me in Gothenberg's botanical gardens



Went to visit some colleagues on Saturday night. It was Advent weekend which is a big event in Sweden so all very festive. Helen and Martin have a gorgeous little girl called Carla. You'll probably gather from these photos that she was the centre of attention!! The guy in photo with me is Carl, another friend from work, who is tremendous fun. He's also happens to be Carla's Godfather. It all made me miss Sammy very much.











On Sunday, we visited some local Islands via ferry. It was rainy but fun. Here is a nice pic of Ally in a fisherman's hat...





0 comments:

Clicky