}

11 December 2004

Stockholm

I spent a day and a night in Stockholm. I was there with Caroline to do a consulting workshop on a project I'm working on. A really nice city built on lakes with a hip, happening vibe. We had a Swedish Xmas lunch at a traditional restaurant in the old city. Like a huge buffet with everything from raw pickled herring (delicious actually) to cold meets and salads and hot dishes. You typically go up 5 or more times and totally stuff yourself. My kind of meal! My plane back to the UK was supposed to leave at 9 pm but was close to 3 hours delayed and we spent most of that time in the stuffy plane. Only got to bed at 2:30 am. Whoever said business travel is glamorous! The second photo shows one of Stockholm's most distinctive landmarks. I got a nice walk through the old city on the way to lunch.



0 comments:

Clicky