}

13 March 2005

Day trip to Suffolk

We drove to Suffolk today and had a bracing walk along the beach with Amanda and Johnathon. Filled up on lots of fresh air and plenty of good laughs. Suffolk is a relatively sleepy town at this time of year (not quite high season yet) but is very quaint and attractive in it's own way. We enjoyed visiting some nice art galleries and sampling the local brew - a bitter but tasty ale that is famous, though I can't for the life of me remember it's name.



I didn't get wet, believe it or not, but Amanda got a good shot of me dwarfed by a wall of water that narrowly missed me.


A warm, sunny day by the sea side. Well, maybe not!


A little critter we found on the beach


On the cannon




Warming up in the pub




Silly devils through the glass

0 comments:

Clicky