}

11 November 2005

Poem from Caroline

It was back then, in the fabulous year of 2003
as we first came to meet, you and me.
And I felt already at our initial handshake,
what a super type of extraordinary friends we would make.

And for all kinds of matters, business or pleasure
you sure came to be an irreplaceable treasure
So smart and charming, intelligent as few
you’re always there, able to find the missing clue.

In addition you’ve shown to be just one of a kind
when it comes to understand my own strange mind
Both being Librans - with all what that means -
I’ve often wondered, do we share the same pare of genes?

So how strange it is, my dearest, dearest friend
that this particular journey now has come to an end.
Even though a new exciting one is just about to start,
and I wish you the best of the best with all my heart.

But… don’t you ever think you’ve seen the last of me!
Australia is actually not that far away, you see
One sunny day, when you sense it the least
I will be on your doorstep - expecting a feast!

With all my love to you and Ally,

October 2005

0 comments:

Clicky