}

4 January 2007

The Prestige


My ultimate movie experience is a movie that grabs you by the short and curlies from the first frame, doesn't let go for its entire duration and then leaves you with a series of twists and revelations that leave you gasping for breath. "Sixth Sense", "Memento" and "The Usual Suspects" are three such experiences that come along once in a blue moon.

Well, I'm delighted to report I've just added another such movie to my list and its called "The Prestige" Directed by Christopher Nolan (director of two of my favourite movies: Memento and Batman Begins) and , starring Michael Caine, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson, it is about two magicians who become obsessed in their rivalry to perform the ultimate trick. Everything about the movie is just perfect: acting, plot, script and mood.

In summary, go see it!! I'l be watching out for the next Christopher Nolan movie with excitement - the man is a genius.

1 comments:

Russell said...

I'm going to see that today, I am

Clicky