}

16 November 2008

Royal National Park Coastal Hike

I just got back from a great two day hike with Bruce and Jimmy. The coastal scenery was great with lots of majestic cliffs and sandy beaches. The weather was overcast most of the time and a bit rainy, but that was perfect for walking. The hike was 25 km's in total and my legs are feeling very stiff tonight. I took my small Canon Camera (a lot lighter than the SLR) and the weather was not condusive for great photos, but I include the ones below as a good memory of the hike. We also saw some interesting wildlife like a snake, water lizard (beautiful) and a cute little echidna that was very shy. Not to mention the flies, oh my god there were so many (see below)...
















2 comments:

Jo said...

Looks amazing! Apart from those flies that is!! Love Jo

Russell said...

Ah you lucky bastard!!

Clicky