}

30 October 2010

Halloween at School

It was Halloween day at Kaplan on Friday. Some of the staff dressed up as you can see!  I both wrote and found some ghost stories and terrified the hell out of (particularly some) of my students today.  I was worried about one of my tales, thinking it was far too far fetched, but then my 40 year old Russian student suddenly got a crazed look in her eye and insisted that she'd heard the same tale while living in the Czech Republic and she was absolutely, completely positive it had actually happened which created a nice stir in the class and cranked up the eerie atmosphere a notch or too.






2 comments:

Mum said...

I love the tooth fairy! He looks far too gentle and kind to be part of Halloween!

Anonymous said...

The tooth fairy is great! And Ozette Ozbourne too!

Clicky