}

1 July 2011

Mack and Liza

It's been exactly one year since Liza came into Mack's life.  What a great day that was, especially for Mack who is now rarely alone.  In fact, he lives the life of a king, with so many people who love him, including me, Liza and her mum and brother and many of Liza's clients and my new housemates, Sue and Alex.  I think he must be one of the most loved dogs in Sydney.  He deserves it after the hard life he had to start with.

To celebrate the day, Liza left a happy anniversary card in my letter box this morning which I thought was sweet.  It's her birthday tomorrow.  Mack is with her for the next four days and as part of the extended birthday and anniversary of Mack, she's spending a few nights in a dog friendly hotel.  As I said, Mack is a little king.  Spoiled rotten and loving every minute of it.


0 comments:

Clicky