}

1 October 2011

Friends I made along the way...

While I was photographing sunset at Gibson's Steps, a rather distraught girl came up to ask if I had found any keys on the beach.  She (Miso) had driven from Sydney to spend just a couple of days at the Great Ocean Road with her friends, John and Sam.  John lost his car keys while they were cavorting on the beach and they were totally and utterly stuck!

I drove them back to my hostel to spend the night.  John then organised for his brother to fly out from Sydney with the spare keys.  I drove them to pick him up from a nearby town the next day.  They were very happy to be mobile again.

They were a really great bunch of guys and we had some good laughs about their predicament.

Happily reunited with their car...


John's brother unexpectedly got to see The 12 Apostles!

0 comments:

Clicky