}

1 January 1991

I am the Sacred Witness

  • The beginning of freedom is the realisation that you are not the "thinker."  The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated.  You then begin to realise that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence.  You also begin to realise that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.  You begin to awaken. Eckhart Tolle
  • When you surrender to what is and so become fully present, the past ceases to have any power.  The realm of Being, which  has been obscured by the mind, then opens up.  Suddenly a great stillness arises within you, an unfathomable sense of peace. And within that peace, there is great joy.  And within that joy, there is love.  And at the innermost core, there is the sacred and immeasurable, That which cannot be named.  Eckhart Tolle
  • I watch myself unfold.  I become the observer of my life instead of being trapped in the midst of the drama.   Susan Jeffers
  • "I wonder what Graeme is going to do now?"  I set myself apart from the drama.  I become the observer instead of the decision maker."   Susan Jeffers
  • When we become the observer, we take ourselves one step away from the drama.  Becoming observer allows me to let go of expectations and to create a sense of wonder instead of fear about the future. Susan Jeffers


I am a spiritual being

  • At the end of your life, you will know that nothing you have done will matter - only who you have been while you have done it.  Have you been happy?  Have you been kind?  Have you been gracious?  Have you been compassionate and considerate of others?  And most of all, have you been loving?  You will see that it is who you have been, not what you have done, that matters to the soul.  And you will see that it is your soul, after all, that is Who You Are.   N. D. Walsch
  • I lovingly nurture the god in embryo that lies deep within my soul.  I awaken myself to the deep stillness that lies deep within my heart.     Deepak Chopra
  • In reality, we are divinity in disguise, and the gods and goddesses in embyro that are contained within us seek to be fully materialised.  True success is therefore the experience of the miraculous.  It is the unfolding of the divinity within us.  It is the perception of divinity wherever we go, in whatever we perceive. Deepak Chopra
  • I am unhappy if I think I am my things - job, friends, appearance, money.  Sure, I can have fun with them, but not confuse with Who I Am.  They have nothing to do with displaying or experiencing my True Self - and that is what I came to do.   N. D. Walsch
  • At the end of my life, I will know that nothing I have done will matter - only who I have been while I have done it.  That is what matters to my soul.  And I will see that it is my soul that is Who I Am.   N. D. Walsch
  • My soul is the essence of who I am.  I am a spiritual being.  The being I am is Love.  Thats why, when I'm being that, I find my greatest joy.  I am God and God is Love.  I am an aspect of divinity, experiencing my Self.     N. D. Walsch
  • Your soul doesn't care what it does for a living - and when your life is over, neither will you.  Your souls cares only about what you're being while you're doing whatever you're doing.  It is a state of beingness the soul is after, not a state of doingness.   N. D. Walsch
  • I am the prism by which all is perceived.  I need not change, make myself better or more beautiful - I have merely to behold myself as beautiful and it will be so. Wondrous, it is so.  All exists within.  So it has been and will be forever more.  And so I choose to behold myself and my life through the vision the Great Mystery  has shown me.  I will behold my life as glorious in sickness as well as health.  In despair and in hope.  In sadness and happiness.  This will be my gift.  This is my sacred song.  To behold the wonder and glory - and to proclaim it loud and clear for all to hear. There is no greater honour than to honour myself.  My life.  All I can see and touch.  Every person I meet.  Each day becomes my miracle, simply because I live within the Great Mystery.  The Great Mystery  is there in all I do and experience.  Each day becomes a tribute and a prayer and worship.  Always together.  Always one.  Holy art thou, Mysterious One. John Kehoe

0 comments:

Clicky