}

9 February 2013

Ally and John's wedding

Ally and John got married today.  It was poignant and bitter sweet for me but also kind of joyful. I really do wish them all the happiness in the world together and Ally looks so radiant.  She so deserves to be happy and John looks like a lovely guy.  Maybe I'll get to meet him one day.










Email to Ally on her wedding day

Hi there Ally

Happy wedding day!!  I wish you and John every happiness that life can bring.  I hope your lives together are rich and fun and adventurous and full of wonderful blessings.  You're such a treasure and so beautiful through and through, and I'm sure that John realises how lucky he is and will really, really cherish you.  You deserve nothing less.

I hope your big day today goes well - I am sure it will with all the planning you have done.  I hope it's wonderful day full of fun and laughter and love and family. I'm sure you'll look absolutely gorgeous in your dress - I'd love to see a photo of you in it one of these days.

I'm sure too it must be great having your dad in Sydney.  Hope they have a fabulous time in Australia.  Please send them and Susan my very best.

All speed and I will be thinking of you many times today and sending loving, positive vibes.

Much love
Graeme


Email from Ally

Hi G

Thank you for your very special wishes and your lovely thoughts.

I know that today may not be an easy day for you.....

John is a decent honourable man as you are.

I can certainly feel your postive vibes....The sun is shinning and everyone is happy.

I will send the website with the pics when I have them.

Much love and thanks again.
Ally


Email from Ally to mum and Mike

Dear Jill and Mike

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. It is nearly time for us to leave but wanted to thank you....It means a lot to me of have your message.

Our hair and make-up are done so we nearly ready for a glass of champers.

It has been really wonderful having Dad and Azia here. There have been celebrations every evening with all the guests getting to know each other. Dad has been totally amazed at our lives here. I think now he truly understands why we have moved.

I will send through a more newy email next week but I will send through some pics tomorrow. I know I still owe you pics from my b'day. I am so sorry - my camera is set on high resolution and Kerri will need to make them smaller for me. I don't have G's tech skills. I also need to reply to Jo's very kind email from before my birthday.

G sent me a very kind email today which was very special of him.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I will be thinking about you all tonight....what a journey we have all been on over the years.........

Much love
Ally

0 comments:

Clicky