}

1 October 2015

"Anything Goes" at The Opera House

Beautiful birthday presents from Sue: a book and a show.

I met Sue at her house where she gave me an unexpected birthday present.  It was a a copy of Wild Life by Brad Wilson, a book of animal portraits that I was so entranced with at the bookstore that I was in tears. Sue was with me at the time.  Being the amazing friend she is, she went back and got it for me.  I was touched beyond words by her gift.  It's now my most prized book.

We then went together to Circular Quay on the ferry and had a nice meal overlooking The Harbour Bridge.

Then to The Show which was great fun with lots of fantastic songs.  We had great seats, overlooking The Stage.  Cole Porter sure was a musical genius.

Such  great evening I will always remember, a big thanks to Sue.





Wild Life by Brad Wlison

Just some of the wonderful photos.  Eyes are the windows to the soul.  Animals have souls just as rich and important as our own.  If there is a spiritual reason why we exist, then it encompasses animals just as much as us.




















0 comments:

Clicky