}

13 November 2015

Kyle gets married to Alana









From Kyle

Hello my long lost Aunt!

Thank you so much for the kind words that my mom read to us in her speech at the wedding. It was a very beautiful sentiment and much appreciated. It was such a wonderful day/night on all levels, couldn't have gone any better really. It definitely made me a bit sad in that our family is so far apart and rarely, if ever, get to see each other, but I know that in our hearts we are always there for each other. I hope that someday soon we can all get together and have a proper catch up, and I can meet some of my cousins, second cousins, and whoever else I haven't seen in all these years! I hope you are all doing well, and please pass along my hellos to the rest of the gang over there. Alanna and I are off to Belize for a few weeks to honeymoon, should be a good one! Lots of love, 

Kyle

0 comments:

Clicky