}

21 February 2000

Wedding day
















Wedding Night


The next morning



Honeymoon in Franschhoek



Coming home to find flower petals on our bed




Video of our wedding ceremony





Note to Ally



Card written by Ally on our wedding anniversary

I am blessed to have you in my life
My delicious lover
My best friend
My number 1 hug man

I often tell you that I love you but I don't tell you why - well, here are just a handful of reasons:
  • you listen, I mean really listen to me 
  • you are interested in all I do
  • you support and encourage me to achieve all my dreams
  • you kiss me goodnight
  • you always look at me with such love and warmth
  • you laugh, shout, cry and celebrate with me
  • you cuddle me, even in your sleep!
  • you want me to be just me
  • you kiss me just because you want to


Related links

0 comments:

Clicky