}

10 April 2016

Evening at Shushann's place

We had such a lovely evening  in Coogee last night including a gorgeous swim, some invigorating leaps and delicious food (including some mouth watering baklava and pear frangipane)  Also a beautiful group meditation.  I'm so blessed to have such incredibly special friends.




Getting into the leaping spirit.










Hi there beautiful friends

Thank you for such a beautiful evening last night.  It was so special - and delicious!  I enjoyed every minute. Thanks you again for having us, Shushann.  24 hours on and I'm still dreaming of the baklava!

Attached are some pics and videos of us leaping. You are all amazing leapers!  Joyous and graceful.

See you on Tues night,


From Sharon

Hi there beautiful ones,

I love these photos and videos! Thank you, Graeme. I've been laughing and in such joy watching us all jumping! So precious. What a fun and glorious evening we had. Thank you again each one of you precious beings.

With the love of Life, Sharon


From Yogi

Thanks Graeme!  I must be full of hot air - I'm the last one to come down.

I love Shushi's style in the one with Graeme - nearly went off the screen!  Graeme is like a true leap FROG & Sharon is elegant as ever.

Great stuff!

1 comments:

Chris Daly said...

Love the Gravity Busters.
Cheers Chris

Clicky