}

11 October 2016

Yogi's birthday







Hi Yogi

Thanks for all the discussions, shared experiences, belly laughs, and invaluable support

Thanks for your priceless friendship.

We’ve solved it again !

G



Hi Yogi

Hopefully you will have received or will shortly receive my birthday gift of 3 books.

I'm not sure if you've got them already on Kindle, but if you do, no worries, you can redeem them for Amazon gift funds that can be used to buy something else.  I can give you a hand with this if you need.

Never tried Amazon gifting before, let's hope it all works :)

Happy birthday,
G


Hi Graeme,

Just got what I thought was it - The Power of Now - & it loaded effortlessly & perfectly into my PC Kindle.  Fabulous.

About to email thanks -  & got the other two.  Just fantastic.  A great present mate - & it will be SO useful in our projects.  Just perfect.  Thank you so much!.

Cheers Yogi OOO





Les Quatre Mousquetaires  (avec our official mascot, Big Mac),

We've done it again!  We're a legend in our own time - 4 months in a row now.

Thank you comrades for the day & your beautiful messages. Mac's is a very wise, if cryptic - "Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof".  It's obviously a double entendre - He's telling me I repeat often myself & also, just to speak my own truth.  Eckhart would love it.

I am overjoyed - & over whelmed - & overfed!  And it's not over yet. Move over Porthos!

Wonderful photos again Graeme - thank you.

And to our official scribe Aimee, thank you for such a superb lifetime memento of our mighty band

Four (& a half) cheers!!!
Yogi OXO




0 comments:

Clicky