}

8 February 2017

Deva Premal concert in Sydney







Graeme
Dear, wonderful Sharon.  I just have to thank you again for organising last night. It was sublime beyond words. As someone said last night; a "love-gasm"" of the heart!  Such a blissful connection to Presence through music and all the beautiful beings there.    And what was equally priceless was to experience it with my dearest friends. Thank you everyone for being in my life.  You make it so very blessed.

Jilly
Dear One, So glad to be there last night even though I hardly saw you. To know our spirit friends are close is always heart warming.

Sharon
I love you dearest Jilly xxx and each one of you magnificent, beautiful beings xxx How deeply Graced this life is.

Shushann
Hi there dear Sharon and lovegasm friends  - I couldn't have said it better myself dear Graeme. Thank you for a sublime evening hat was filled with so much joy, honouring tenderness and exquisiteness.
i couldn't sleep last night. My spirt was soaring in the energetic bliss of the evening.

Sharon
So much magnificence....

Jilly
I was offered the most wonderful minute in time with Deva  - which became timeless. We met each other deeply and understood beyond words. Thank you again dear Sharon.

Sharon
How beautiful Jilly xxx

Aimee
What a magical night, I am buzzing. I love all of you so deeply and bless bless that you are all in my life. A night embraced by the timelessness Joy we all are ❤ ❤ xxxx

0 comments:

Clicky