}

7 May 2017

Bondi Beach with Aimee, Sharon and Lydia.


The perfect day of 5 Rhythms Dancing in the morning, followed by lunch and a walk at Bondi beach to celebrate the birthdays of Lydia and Sharon.  






Hi there beautiful ones

Thank you for a very special, heart filled day.  

Aimee, you missed out on soft serve ice-cream.  With a flake in it.  And sprinkled nuts !!  Childhood in a cone :)

G xx



Beautiful, beautiful... I loved every minute of it!

I'm so glad you had your special ice-cream, Graeme! 

Such lovely photos, thank you.

Thank you for being such special, gorgeous, beyond-description beloved friends xxxx I love you all so much xxxx Sha



Thank you soooo much for today  - for my lovely presents and your presence...photos, angels, words of LOVE, sunshine, the colour blue...  and for being YOU.
Aimee, I'm sure you can do more with that.... but I figured Id have a go.

See you all soon gorgeous ones...L xxx


0 comments:

Clicky