}

10 November 2022

Lunch with Michael and Sue's old friends

 



Email to Michael after getting back from Cape Town



Hi there Michael

I've just got back from a wonderful month in South Africa. It was so great to spend quality time with my family. I also got to do lots of hiking with my sister and friend, Russell, including an epic hike in The Cedarberg.

One of the most exciting things for me was getting back into my bird photography in a big way. South Africa has incredible birds. I was yet again bowled over by my new camera and how easy it made it to get wonderful shots of birds in focus. I wanted to share one specific highlight which you can see it here.  It was a priceless experience for me and one that my camera allowed me to capture easily and immortalise. Once again, I'm so thankful to you for making it possible.

It would be lovely to meet up for lunch or coffee sometime if you are free and catch up. I do so enjoy our conversations.

By the way, Antarctica is happening now in March. We're doing it a bit later because we're going on a longer trip including South Georgia and the Falklands to.  A dream.

Talk soon
G

0 comments:

Clicky