}

1 January 1991

Living in the Moment

This moment is perfect...
  • Enlightenment is understanding that there is nowhere to go, nothing to do, and nowhere you have to be except exactly who you're being right now. N. D. Walsch
  • Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances and events as they occur. I know that this moment is as it should be because the whole universe is as it should be. When I struggle against this moment, I struggle against the whole universe. I embrace the present and become one with it. I fully experience it. Deepak Chopra
  • The Universe is unfolding precisely as it should. We are all of us, exactly where it is perfect for us to be, all the time. And we need nothing more of our evolution than exactly what we have, and are experiencing, right now. N. D. Walsch

...it brings nothing but angels and miracles
  • Every event of life is a miracle, as is life itself Life is designed to provide your soul with the perfect tools, the perfect circumstances, the perfect conditions with which to realise and experience, announce and declare, fulfil and become Who You Really Are. Therefore judge not, and neither condemn. Love your enemies, pray for your persecutors, and embrace every moment and circumstance of life as a treasure, a perfect gift from a perfect Creator. For I have sent you nothing but angels. I have given you nothing but miracles. N. D. Walsch
  • Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it... it's just easier if you do. – Byron Katie
  • I have sent you nothing but angels and miracles. See the perfection. Your soul chose your life to create the opportunity to fulfill your soul's agenda. There is no such thing as a chance encounter. Everything is occurring in perfect order, as it should be. You are creating it so. There is always a reason at the soul level why your life is as it is. You are a spiritual being and you came to your body to experience Who You Are. To do this, you are, every moment, drawing to yourself the exact and perfect peope, places and events to experience exactly what you came to your physical body to experience. N. D. Walsch
  • Whatever relationships I have attracted into my life at this moment are precisely the ones I need in my life at this moment. Deepak Chopra
  • Imagine everyone you know is enlightened. The people who you meet are all here to teach you something. Perhaps the obnoxious driver or disrespectful teenager is here to teach you about patience, the punk rocker might be here to teach you to be less judgemental. Richard Carlson
  • Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances and events as they occur. I know that this moment is as it should be because the whole universe is as it should be. When I struggle against this moment, I struggle against the whole universe. I embrace the present and become one with it. I fully experience it. Deepak Chopra
  • Nothing happens in life by accident. Nothing. Nothing occurs in your life by chance. Nothing. Nothing takes place without producing the opportunity for real and lasting benefit to you. Nothing at all. The perfection of every moment may not be apparent to you, yet that will make the moment no less perfect. It will be no less a gift. N. D. Walsch


This moment is powerful...
  • Every moment of your life is a holy moment, a moment of creation. Each moment is a new beginning. In each moment, you are born again. N. D. Walsch
  • When our attention is in the present moment, we push fear from our minds. Fear is the concern over events that might happen in the future. Richard Carlson
  • The present moment is a powerful goddess. Tasso Goethe
  • Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread across all boundaries. Corita Kent
  • Nothing is worth more than this day. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
  • The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise man grows it under his feet. (James Oppenheim)
  • We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. H.L. Mencken
  • Success is a journey, not a destination. (Ben Sweetland)
  • There is only one time that is important—NOW!! It is the most important time because it is the only time that we have any power. Leo Tolstoy
  • You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Henry David Thoreau
  • We are travellers in a cosmic journey - star dust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. But the expressions of life are ephemeral, momentary, transient. Buddha once said "This existence of ours is as transient as autumn clouds. To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance. A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky." We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment, but it is transient. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. If we share with caring, light heartedness and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other. And then this moment will have been worthwhile.

This moment is home
  • Here is home. Right here where I am, in this moment, regardless of where I am or what I am feeling. Each day, the journey takes me deeper into unknown territory. I am a nomad. We are all nomads. There is no stability here. No permanence. Nothing to grasp and hang onto. I cannot make life stand still. Everything is moving, changing, becoming something else. I can coax it. Try to direct it in the ways I want it to go. And I do these things and sometimes very successfully. But just when I think I’ve got everything sorted out and co- operating with me, off it goes, full of twists and turns, absurd reversals, outrageous surprises, crises, things you could never imagine and it won't stop. Home is movement, constant movement. If I wish to be comfortable in my home, I had best embrace the journey, pack my bags and travel lightly. I rid myself of excess baggage. I resolve to lose my life in order to find it again. John Kehoe
  • With the smell of the open air and the wind at my back, I discover that I am at the very centre of the universe.  And the pulsating, ever present Now reveals itself to me. Joyously letting go. Now becomes alive, radiant, all- encompassing. Nothing is needed when I lose myself in its presence. Desires, worries, what are these? How feeble and pitiful. They scurry away frantically, in shame. They know they possess no glory like what is present. Even thoughts themselves seem subdued and timid. A fusion of one hundred million sensations all packed into the instant. The dance of Shiva. Colours, sounds, events. Frame by frame the universe unfolds. Now puts everything on a pedestal. Worships it. Proclaims it more holy than all. I celebrate this day, this moment. Needing nothing, wanting nothing. Everything contained within myself this very second. And suddenly I see it clearly. The kingdom is here this very instant. The kingdom I have sought so diligently is none other than my awakened consciousness. I have been at the steps of the kingdom all my life and knew it not. Contained in every second. Contained in every person. Our mortal eyes see it not, so preoccupied are we by day to day affairs, but spiritual senses, once awakened, fly to it like a bird to a nest. One enters the kingdom not through truths or teachings but moment-to- moment surrendering to the Mystery. John Kehoe


See also

0 comments:

Clicky