}

7 October 1990

My Hobbies and Passions

"…we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make."  J.R.R. Tolkien,  Fellowship of the Ring


Travel
  • I am addicted to travel and love to go where I've never been.  I've travelled to over 40 countries.  
  • My favourite travel experiences were India, Nepal, Turkey and my trip through South America.  
  • I was a tour leader in the Middle East and it holds a special place in my heart.
  • Most of my travel experiences have been recorded through notes, letters and travel journals.
  • My preferred form of travel is backpacking

    Photography
    • I love taking photos of just about anything but especially landscapes and wildlife.  I started taking photos in 2004 but it was my trip through South America that really kindled my passion for photography.  
    • To see my photos, check out my photography site.

      Hiking

        Nature and Wildlife


        Movies
        • I love watching movies.   
        • In 2006, I achieved my goal of seeing all of the movies on the IMDB top 250 list.  


        Writing
        • Sometimes, very rarely and not for ages, I write a little bit of poetry.  
        • Occasionally I also like to write stories.  


        Other Passions

        0 comments:

        Clicky